Special Issues Related To Divorce
You may have unique family issues that need special attention. For example, you may have an adult child with special needs who requires financial considerations and long-term care. Or, you may have inherited a large sum of money that you wish to protect. No matter what your concerns are, the attorneys at P. Mars Scott Law Offices are here to help. We offer compassionate and thorough legal guidance backed by nearly 50 combined years of family law experience.
Ready To Help You Work Through Any Complex Issues
We have assisted clients with the following types of special issues during divorce:
- You have an adult child with special needs.
- Your divorce involves children or adults with special needs or guardianships.
- You or your spouse have significant amounts of inherited, gifted or premarital property.
- You or your spouse have filed for bankruptcy before, during or after your divorce.
- You, your spouse or your family business is facing a lawsuit or lawsuits.
- Your children have personal accounts and trusts.
- You or your spouse are dissipating (wasting) the assets of the marital estate.
- Your divorce is complicated by special issues related to taxes.
- You or your spouse are in the military.
- You need help with the recovery of undisclosed assets.
- Your divorce involves lawsuits between spouses for personal injury or assaults.
- You have had a history of domestic violence during your marriage.
- Your property is in different states or countries.
- An important adult in your child’s life needs third-party parenting rights.
- You want to know about your stepparent or grandparent rights.
Each family law case is unique, which is why we tailor our representation to each client. At the same time, it may be comforting to know that others may have faced similar complicated factors in the past and have found a way to work through them.
Contact Our Offices Today
Do you have questions for our attorneys? Ask them in an initial consultation. Just call 406-303-2142 to speak to a member of our team and find out how we can help you. You can also fill out our online contact form.