What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) as described below.
- Information we collect
- The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with us and which Services you are using. Generally, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information, such as name, alias, address, phone number, social media user ID, email address, and similar contact data.
- Organization and Contacts Information, such as your employer or organizations that you are a member of, information about your colleagues or those within your organization, your status with an organization, and similar data.
- User Content, such as the content of communications, suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and other information you send to us, that you provide to us when you contact us, or that you post on our Services (including information in alerts, folders, notes, and shares of content), and similar data.
- Device & Browser Information, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type, and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage Information and Browsing History, such as usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, prints, shares, streams, and display or playback details), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and download errors), advertising interactions (including when and how you interact with marketing and advertising materials, click rates, purchases or next steps you may make after seeing an advertisement, and marketing preferences), and similar data.
- Location Data, such as the location of your device, your household, and similar location data.
- Demographic Information, such as country, preferred language, age and date of birth, marital status, gender, physical characteristics, personal or household/familial financial status and metrics, military status, and similar data.
- Identity Information, such as government-issued identification information, tax identifiers, social security numbers, other government-issued identifiers, and similar data.
- Financial Information, such as billing address, credit card information, billing contact details, and similar data.
- Social Media and Online Content, such as information in social media and online profiles, online posts, and similar data.
Third-party Services: We may use services hosted by third parties, to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
California Do Not Track: Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
if we are unable to assist with your matter but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share the information you provided us with that party; and
as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt-out of future communications?
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt-out of future communications from us.